Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Let's Get a Beach Body Together

My life has always been driven by health and fitness. Initially my workouts were driven to maintain my status as an elite judo athlete. At an early age I was running and lifting weights. Eventually I got married and had two BEAUTIFUL children. My judo moved to the back burner and my rug rats became my top priority.


I still managed to work out. Once the kids came the gym memberships ended and I created my home gym. My mom says that I am the only one she knows who has a treadmill and uses it. Over time I felt that I could be in better shape and knew I was capable of returning to my pre-baby body.

With this in mind I went back to the gym. I crossed paths with several trainers and was really drawn to the trainers who pushed me to my limits. One of those I met at an Insanity class.  I followed, and still follow the coaches who make me work hard. I enjoy going to a class, being told to do something, think my body can't possible do what they are saying and manage to make it happen. One of my biggest successes came from completing the 21-Day Fix. I was able to lose 10 lbs and it really leaned my body out. I am now happy with how my body has developed and I am driven to be the best version of me that I can be.



If you would have asked me if I wanted to be a Beachbody coach two years ago I would have said I don't want to and I'm not qualified. Now so many people approach me that it seemed only natural that I become a Beachbody coach. This is a new endeavor for me and I hope you will join me on this journey to health and fitness! Let me be your motivator and I will let you be mine!




No comments:

Post a Comment