Monday, December 14, 2015

Work out Buddy?

Ok, who has a workout buddy? For my entire life I have preferred to work out alone. I know what I'm at the gym to do and I don't need anyone to help me. Recently this has changed for me. In the past few years I've been doing a lot of group workout classes. I find it's very important to regularly change me work out. I've had a few work out partners and I find that it is fun to get together and get the hard work done.

It's nice because I do a lot of things I probably wouldn't force myself to do on my own. I also get a
push when I'm slacking. It's fun to be able to meet someone for a class or to try something new out together.

Yes..I'm capable of getting up early and working out alone. I do this often throughout the week, but having someone else to exercise with shakes up my workout which I feel is imperative.

My son also really likes to work out with me. He's even helped me write a circuit. I think this is awesome because it's fun to see him try to work so hard and I want him to lead a healthy lifestyle. Sometimes my daughter joins us too. The way I look at it...monkey see, monkey to. If these kids grow up and can keep a normal workout regimen and try to stay healthy then I've done my job.


No comments:

Post a Comment