Saturday, February 23, 2013

Dart Through the Week





My mission is to get through the week. So many things to get done this week ( two dance classes, one wrestling practice, two  Zumba classes, getting our taxes done, and going to Lincoln's tournament). It's our home tournament so we are helping. My hubby and I have been car pooling all week because his car died.  I must admit that I liked it. My "personal limousine service." I found that it's nice to have a chance to talk in the morning and spend a few minutes together. Arron would drive and I could  also use my iPad, catch a catnap, and talk on the phone.  Arron learned  this week that the reason I never answer my phone after work is because I'm talking to my mom on the phone. Hehe. It was also nice to have him drop me off and pick me up at the door. On Tuesday he showed up with a sugar free Red Bull and a snack. So lucky to be me.




We didn't expect to be without a car all of the sudden. Finding a car in a short period of time is not fun.  Guess I'm lucky that Arron has been researching the Dodge Dart since last year. On Friday Arron went on a mission to find a car.  Boy was I surprised when he ended up with a...Dodge Dart.  I have be excited for him.  It's his first new car.


We finally have another car and I go to leave for the store and I can't because I can't find my keys. Then I remember that Lincoln was playing with my keys this morning. He made a comment that it wasn't easy to get the keys off of the ring so that he could play with them.  I explained that keys are not to be played with. In the morning I went to leave and forgot about the keys because Arron told me to take the Dart. I am lucky that my mother-in-law  was over in the evening so I could take her car grocery shopping.  I call my sister-in-law that night and she tells me that  the keys are on the top shelf in the bathroom.  Now I would not put the keys on the top shelf. I can't reach it without getting on a stool. Although, a four-year-old standing on the counter can easily reach the shelf.

There is always something going on in the Berger household. All I can do is accept it and hope for the best. We are going to get through the week one way or another. Good thing we have lots of  family to help out and kids to keep it "interesting."

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new Dart! You might find the Dodge Dart Forum interesting www.dodgedartforumz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check it out thanks. I must admit that I have seat envy. they are SUPER comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have more than once car is defiantly nice, but I have to say car pooling is great as well. I used to car pool with a friend of mine during my undergrad, it was nice knowing that if your exhausted you don't have to drive yourself home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can totally relate to the hectic and unexpected! Don't you wish you can plan issues that arise? Time is going to continue to move on regardless how you react to the situations. Why not role with the punches and pick out the positives like spending some time with your husband those mornings. The more you pull out the positive the less stressed you will get.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must agree that car pooling was pretty nice. It is nice to know that you don't have to drive. Hectic and unexpected IS my life. I agree that you just have to find the positives in it. Otherwise, you may let the craziness get the best of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice. Thanks for posting. Sounds like something envious, at least in the future. I will probably keep up and try to keep reading the lastest posts. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I can totally relate to this post! It's always going to be something!!

    ReplyDelete