Thursday, August 6, 2015

Are you ready to Fix?

You ever have something you are truly passionate about? You believe in it so deeply that you can't help, but tell others about it? For me, it's all about the 21-Day Fix. I did the fix for the first time about a year ago. I LOST 10 LBS and for me that was THE WORLD!

The 21-Day Fix allowed me to to break through a plateau I thought I'd never be able to get past. After having my first child my body bounced right back to 119 lbs with no stretch marks, looking like I never had a child. After my second child I wasn't so lucky. I had a hernia which prevented me from working out and I ended up having it repaired. Following the birth of my second child I lost the weight (not all of it), but still never got back to my pre-baby body. I could never get below where I wanted to be. Then, I encountered someone at the gym who gave me such a personal testimonial that I was forced to try the 21-Day fix. She told me..."the 21-Day Fix SAVED MY LIFE!!!"



To me this was a STRONG...BELIEVABLE statement. The way I looked at it was....IF SHE CAN DO IT...I CAN DO IT!! I ordered the 21-Day Fix, joined an accountability group and saw satisfaction. After the first week I was down 5 lbs. After the second week I was down another 5 lbs. By the second week I was fitting into clothes that I had kept in the hopes that I would be able to fit into them so day. The 21-Day Fix allowed me to loose the weight I thought I was never going to get off and to look leaner and more fit.

I've seen so many people have POSITIVE RESULTS from this. I believe if YOU FOLLOW THE MEAL PLAN AND WORKOUTS that YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!!! You feel like you could be a better version of yourself? It's only 21-Days...3 weeks. Why not?

I hope you'll join me for my next 21-Day Fix Challenge Group. It starts on 8/10. If you aren't going to be ready by then let me know if you are interested and you can join my next group.







No comments:

Post a Comment