Thursday, July 30, 2015

Keep it Positive

In my daily life I try to keep it as POSITIVE as possible. I've been described as a "TRUE OPTIMIST." I've seen it where one negative person, or someone in a bad mood brings the entire group down. I try not to let something bad that happens to ruin my day. In fact, I REFUSE to let it bring me down.



Yes, I have concerns. About paying bills, things I need to do, things we need to get for our home or our kids, my body, etc. I'm always going to think about these things, but I can't let them drive my personality, the way I act and my positivity.

How do I do this? I try to see the positive in every person. Yes, sometimes this is hard. I try to see the beauty in myself. Most recently I've been doing a lot of yoga. I believe this has really helped me balance my mind. I also use exercise to keep me in a good mood. A GREAT workout is the PERFECT way to start or end a day.

I also believe that you should surround yourself with things you want to impact you. I connect with positive people. I listen to motivational speakers. Most recently I came across the "9 Best TED talks." You should check it out...http://greatist.com/discover/ted-talks-for-work-and-life?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily_newsletter_2015-07-27_mails_daily_new_header. 

Remember to keep it POSITIVE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment