Monday, November 23, 2015

Gotten off Track???

Have you gotten off track in your path the health and fitness? Is it work, injury, too busy??? What are your obstacles? I know I have fallen off the boat...I'm off the wagon. Injury has set me back for about the past 6 weeks, but I feel like things are getting better and I'm ready to get back on track.

Working out about 3 days a week just doesn't cut it for me. My goal is to get in at least 5 workouts this week. This still doesn't seem like much since I'm accustomed to doing double workouts daily. I need to recondition myself to get back where I was.

Today I started with the 21 Day Fix Total Cardio Workout. I made myself a hot chocolate with shakeology  to drink following my workout while I got ready for work and I had the 21-Day Fix approved Cesar salad for lunch. LOVING the Fixate Cookbook. I had an apple and cottage cheese with pecans for a snack. Shakehologywith Focused Energy blended with OJ was my pre-judo workout fuel.



My goal is simple...to be better than I was yesterday. Starting off my day with a good workout sets the pace of right for me. I followed this with healthy food. I worked out with the kids at judo after work and I FEEL GREAT!!!

Yes, this week is Thanksgiving and I will be indulging a little. I still plan to get back on track and keep going. This time I plan on taking it one day at a time. Who is ready to get to back in shape after Thanksgiving, but before Christmas??? Ready for a free challenge group? Let me know!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment