Monday, November 9, 2015

What is my Purpose?

So I've fallen off of the blogger bandwagon. Things were going so well and then life took hold. Now...I'M BACK!!! I will try to be  more committed to posting regularly.

Most recently I have decided it is my current goal to find out my PURPOSE. I've been reviewing what I want...to make a difference each day, to be able to see the results of my efforts, to feel like I've helped, etc. So, what is my purpose...what are my goals??? I've been working on this for weeks and it's still a work in progress. What I've been doing each week is writing a list of 10 goals. I try to make them difficult..if not crazy and not easily obtainable. Then I group the goals together to see if I attain one goal if it will help me attain others.



I pair my goals with a to-do list. Now...it's just making the time to focus on this. I've written post its and put them up in my office to reflect on daily. These post-its aren't to-do's, but positive affirmations to myself. I even created a Pinterest board entitled just my thoughts. My current track is self development. I guess this is my way to make sure my life is headed in the direction that is most aligned with my true purpose. I guess I really am a GIRL ON A MISSION. What is your current motivation? Goal? Purpose? Do you have trouble making time for this? Please feel free to share.


No comments:

Post a Comment