Thursday, June 18, 2015

Be Positive

I try to walk in to each day being positive. I know not every day is going to be wonderful, but I try not to let things bring me down. Yes, some days do not go my way, but I make a mental decision that I am not going to have a bad day because I REFUSE to! Sometimes it might take a few deep breaths or a break to get back on track. Often times a GREAT workout gets me rejuvenated. This is my time to clear my head and I tend to have the BEST workouts on what I thought was the worst day. A KILLER workout can turn a bad day into a good one. This is when I really get in to RADIO ON...WORLD OFF. My workout is time for me to defeat myself (my mind, my reps, etc.). Often times when I workout I count my reps and try to do better than I did before.

The way I look at it is you decide each day if you are going to be in a good or bad mood. If you let one thing bring you down, this could lead to letting other things get you down and before you know it you're having a horrible day. I'd rather feel great instead of down. Try to see the upside of every situation. I guess I'm a true optimist. I HATE to have bad days and I HATE to have bad workouts even more, but I figure it leads me closer to something wonderful.

Remember, you choose each day how you are going to feel and act. Try to look at the upside of things. If you can't find it let me know and I'll try to brighten your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment