Thursday, July 9, 2015

Ready to be ACCOUNTABLE!

I like to be held accountable for what I do. This applies to work, working out, diet, etc. We all stray from the path from time to time. We need to recognize that we have gone astray and start holding ourselves ACCOUNTABLE!!! I especially like to hold myself accountable when it comes to my meal choices and exercise. I find that we you are held accountable in a group setting that I am able to get myself on track and check in and report.

What do you think about this? Do you think you could be a part of an accountability group? You choose the meal plan and the workout plan. I provide the MOTIVATION and will create a private group for you to check in and share with others your setbacks and accomplishments.


JOIN MY NEXT ACCOUNTABILITY GROUP! It starts on 7/13/15 and will go for 7 days. Are you ready? I know I AM!!!What will I be doing next week? For my morning workouts I'll likely blend running and Pilates/yoga. For my evening workout I will be doing Insanity Max 30, circuit training and judo. AND...as soon as it comes I'll be starting BODY BEAST!!!

Super excited about this. I'm going to be switching up my morning workout. My intention is to move away from so much jumping so I can allow my injuries to heal while strengthening my body. This will not be a 7 day journey for me. It will be 90 days, but I will certainly hold myself accountable with you during these 7 days.

Are you ready to be accountable? Would you like to JOIN MY GROUP? Message me!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment