Monday, July 6, 2015

Were you able to Reset?

I would have to say that Fourth of July is my FAVORITE holiday hands down. We get to do some extra celebration because this is also the day my BEAUTIFUL daughter Ava came in to this world. We were able to start of the celebration on Friday (I was given a surprise half day.....YEAH!). Went to lunch with my hubby and kids.
Then Lincoln and I were off to get decorations for Ava's room. Yes, I decorate my kids rooms for their birthdays. I want it to look like a celebration threw up in their rooms. That....and they LOVE IT! When Ava saw her room she gave me a BIG HUG:)

I find this to be the most relaxing holiday. We started off the day at the Sketchers store getting my daughter her annual birthday shoes.
We always have a barbecue on the Fourth. It' s a great time to get together with friends and family. were able to sit down, talk about new things and reminisce about past experiences. The kids swim in the pool, play on the trampoline, go on the swing set, get in the bounce house, ride the motorbikes, etc. Everyone was gone by 10:00 p.m. and I fell asleep on the couch with Linc watching t.v. and woke up and midnight with Ava sleeping on top of me.




Sunday we spent the day on the water.
It's always so nice to get out on the water and catch some rays. The kids like being able to climb from boat to boat. Sometimes I think you have to break free from the world and just sit down and relax.

How do you reset?

No comments:

Post a Comment