Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Consistency Is KEY!!!

One thing I've learned over time is that CONSISTENCY IS KEY!
I try to apply consistency throughout my life. YOU SHOULD TOO! I get up every morning and workout, drink shakeology every day for breakfast, go to work and end my day with another workout. Recently I read that you are supposed to eat good 80% of the time. I go for 100% and I'm satisfied with 90%.


Every morning my alarm goes off and I don't want to get up. Just when I consider going back to bed I remember why I do it every day (to stay in shape, to enjoy my appearance and to be healthy). So I get out of bed, brush my teeth and GET GOING! The hardest part is getting up. I start my workout groggy and end ENERGIZED.

Image result for picture, consistency is keyIf I oversleep and miss my morning workout it throws off my entire day. Typically I don't fall off of the workout wagon. The only thing that tends to slow me down is injury. At that point modifications are made and I KEEP GOING! Last year I broke my foot and worked out with an ortho shoe on. IF THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY!!!

For me, my diet is where I can be inconsistent. I love sweets and sometimes I just can't help myself. At least I am able to realize when I get off track. At this point I do the 21-day fix and I'M BACK!

I hope that you are able to find consistency in your daily schedule. I hope that I am able to MOTIVATE you to be healthy and exercise. If we work together we can certainly SUCCEED:)



No comments:

Post a Comment