Thursday, May 21, 2015

Shakeology Deliciousness....MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmm

My love affair with Shakeology continues. I really can't get enough of the stuff. I look forward to drinking it every morning. I LOVE finding new recipes and making a meal that is DELICIOUS AND NUTRITIOUS. Over the past year I have really dedicated myself to being healthier and eating better. Diet is a huge weak point for me. I've learned that when you diet it doesn't have to taste bad. I LOVE food and I'm going to eat delicious food. I just try to make the right decisions. Instead of hamburger I eat ground turkey. Instead of brats I eat turkey Italian sausages. Every day I find new ideas that I want to try. Really looking for great recipes has allowed me to not feel like I am dieting.

Lately I've been huge on ground turkey.
I use it to make tacos and stuffed peppers. I also like to make pizza using Flatout bread and my favorite veggies. I always try to make extra so that I'll have something for lunch. Every day I make sure to pack my lunch and snacks for the day. This way I am accountable for what I eat and I can make sure what I eat is healthy. Whenever possible I will meal prep for the week.

I LOVE Shakeology because it has so many options. It is not only my breakfast, but my treat.  I often use vanilla Shakeology because it can take on so many different flavors. I'm not huge on chocolate Shakeology but I keep it on hand to make protein stacks. Most recently I've been alternating between no-bake Shakeology protein balls (right) and banana Shakeology cookies. Things like this really help me curb my sweet tooth.

They way I look at it is make what you crave, but find the healthiest version of it.  One thing to remember (at lease for me)...this is not a diet (IT IS A LIFESTYLE). This is something I try to instill in myself and my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment