Sunday, May 3, 2015

Do Your Best

I work out a lot. I get up early and I'm generally working out before I'm even awake.
Some workouts are better than others. Some days it is VERY difficult to get up. I do consider snoozing or sleeping in....but I RARELY let myself do this. Right when I start to consider skipping a workout I remember what I work out for (to stay healthy and fit).

I also remember how WONDERFUL and ENERGIZED I feel after a great workout. After this I'm ready to get the kids up, get them breakfast and off to school. Now I find that if I miss a morning workout I really feel off.

It is easy to skip a work out. In my past I would skip one workout and then another. Before I knew it I hadn't worked out in two weeks. I've learned that consistency is key. #1, find time to get the workout in. I really like T-25, 21-Day Fix and Insanity Max 30 because the workouts are 25-30 minutes. Who can't make time for that?

#2, be present for the workout. If you are going to make time for the workout you should give it your best efforts (best form and push yourself). Sometimes I find that I'm slacking mid-workout and I remind myself that I need to push myself to see and maintain the results of my efforts. I AM my personal MOTIVATOR and I hope that my drive to stay healthy and fit in some way moves you to get yourself/keep yourself on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment