Thursday, May 7, 2015

Drink Shakeology?

You might notice that I post a lot of pics and receipts for Shakeology.
I really haven't been counting, but I guess I've been drinking Shakeology for about a year and a half. It really works for me. I am not a breakfast eater. In fact, the idea of eating in the morning makes me want to vomit. I can't eat, but I can stomach Shakeology.

It took me a lot of convincing to purchase Shakeology, but I've come to realize that IT REALLY IS COST EFFECTIVE. I drink it daily. It's full of vitamins and nutrients which would be far more expensive to purchase individually. For just over $4/serving I think it is incredibly worth it.
 I have come across and come up with a lot of wonderful recipes which make me look forward to ENJOYING Shakeology daily.

Most recently I crossed paths with a cake batter recipe. It's:

 8 oz of almond milk,
1 scoop of vanilla Shakeology
1 tbsp of fat free, sugar free Jello cheesecake mix
I combine all of my shakes with ice and blend.


The way I look at it, it's DELICIOUS and NUTRITIOUS. You could probably spend more on a meal. It's great as a meal replacement when you are on the run too. It's so easy for me to grab my shaker and an individual package of Shakeology. Whether I'm at home, at work, or out of town, I always make sure to get Shakeology in., You might want to consider it too.

If you have, please let me know what you think and share some of the recipes you use. If you'd like to learn more about Shakeology please message me or visit my web page.

Lets STAY HEALTHY together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment